About Our Concord, NH, Dental Office
For over 100 years, Generations Dental Care has instilled confidence in patients and their families by offering skilled dentistry and excellent service for every generation. Our recent history began in 1970 when Dr. Albert Binder bought Dr. Eugene Worthen's practice and moved his growing family to Concord, NH. Soon after, Dr. Binder's two-year-old son, Christopher, started showing an interest in his dad's profession.
In 1997, Christopher Binder graduated from Tufts Dental School just as his dad had, and he joined Generations Dental Care at once. Family-owned and operated by Dr. Albert Binder and Dr. Christopher Binder, Generations Dental Care is dedicated to providing friendly, professional family dentistry in Concord.
Generations Dental Care is a true asset to the Concord community. Over the past 30 years, they have donated money and in-kind dental services to multiple local charities, including but not limited to:
- The Friends Program
- Pakistan Earthquake Relief (Dr. Salman Malik)
- The Live & Let Live Horse Farm
- The Five Rivers Conservation Trust
- St. Paul's Church Mission to Jamaica For Youth Dental Education
- Give Kids A Smile
- Concord High Girls Hockey Booster Club
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Hike
- Payson Center for Cancer Care
- SPCA Concord Monitor Sponsor A Pet Program
- Concord Community Music School
- Epilogo's mission to El Salvador
If you’re looking for a family dentist in Concord who will care for your loved ones the way they would treat their own, look no further. Generations Dental Care offers comprehensive dentistry under one roof for patients of all ages. Contact us to schedule your appointment, consultation, or second opinion visit today.