With Independence Day right around the corner, you may look back to your history class and remember that the first ten amendments from the United States Constitution are called “The Bill of Rights.” We believe our patients have a “Bill of Rights” as well! It’s how everyone deserves to be treated in our practice, and we really mean it.
Generations Dental Care’s Patient Bill of Rights
1. You have the right to be personally greeted and treated with the highest level of respect and care by our team of dental professionals.
2. You have the right to have your dental treatment fully explained to you in plain English, and to have any questions answered to your satisfaction.
3. You have the right to have your dental treatment performed with first-rate materials, techniques, and technology.
4. You have the right to be as comfortable as possible before, during, and after any dental treatment.
5. You have the right to understand the cost of treatment before it takes place, including an estimate of insurance coverage if applicable.
6. You have the right to a clean, safe environment, including hospital grade sterilization of all dental instruments and appropriate protective equipment worn by our clinical team.
7. You have the right to be seen as soon as possible if a dental emergency occurs.
8. You have a right to be educated in the proper methods to keep your teeth and gums healthy, including brushing, flossing, and anything else specific to your situation.
9. You have the right to be treated by a team of dedicated professionals who are current in their licensure. We strive to learn the latest and most important findings in the fields of dentistry and health care.
10. You have the right to remain silent when we have our gloved fingers and three suction tubes in your mouth (okay – that one was a joke)!
This is our way of saying that Generations Dental Care has your back! Have fun and enjoy the Independence Day holiday. If you have any questions about your dental treatment or need an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us today at 603 225 6331.
About the Practice
Generations Dental Care has a team of 7 dentists who combine their extensive training and knowledge to offer a wide range of amazing services for Concord families. To speak to one of our friendly and helpful staff members, we can be reached through our website!